On this occasion, we will discuss how to easily Download Pinterest images using Pinterest Web and Android apps. Previously if anyone knew if it was Pinterest?. If not, let's just go through it.
What is Pinterest?
For those of you who don't understand what Pinterest is. Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard where you can upload or upload images to include in categories such as albums or folders that you can customize to your liking.
Looking at its functionality or usability, Pinterest is almost identical to Instagram as a social service site for sharing photos or images, but this site loses much of its features when compared to Instagram which has a myriad of features Interesting and lighter.
However, if you want to download or save a photo, Pinterest here is easier and more practical as there is a direct download menu from the site that can make it easier for you to save the photos you want to your phone gallery.
How to download images or photos on PinterestIn this article how to download this Pinterest image, I'll give you the way to be two, which is through the Web and Pinterest app instantly.
How to download Pinterest images over the webThe first is through the web. This uses the only browser, without using any application.
- Open the browser you want to use (ex: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera Browser). If you use Android can use a default browser or Google Chrome.
- Log in to the Pinterest website through this link
- Sign in using your Facebook or Google account, customize it to your own. If you use it without logging in, you will be given restrictions to access its features.
- Go to the home page, where you'll see lots of HD (High Definition) Pinterest images that you can download for free and without limitation. You can take advantage of the search feature to see the image you are looking for and want
- Click one of the images you want to download. After that, it will appear several menus in this mode. Click on the third dot in the top left, then click Download Image.
- After that will appear notif download image is in progress. Finished...
- If you want more pictures or photos, repeat the steps above from step 3
How to download Pinterest images via an Android appThe second way is to use Android applications. Just like Instagram, Pinterest also has its app that you can download on the Google Play Store. For how to download images through the app is also quite easy, the steps are almost the same as you download them via the Pinterest website.
The steps to download images via Android application are:
- Open the Pinterest app that's already installed
- Then sign in using your active Google or Facebook account
- Select the image that appears on the Pinterest home page. You can use the search feature to get the image you're looking for and want
- Click one of the images you want to download
- After that, select the dots icon in the top left corner of the menu.
- Click Download image to save the image to your phone's storage gallery, done,
- If you want more pictures, you can repeat the step above from number 3