Netizens who visit Youtube usually already know the videos they want to look for. Netizen will directly write down the videos they want to find in the search field. On the other hand, there are a few people who press the trending menu to find out which videos are in-trend. Sometimes we are bored with the trending topics in Youtube Indonesia. The authors will, therefore, share how to change the trending Youtube topics to other countries on Android.
Here are the steps:
1. Open the Youtube app that's on your Android and hit the Youtube trending. Then it will be brought to the look as below screenshot shown.
2. Tap the Youtube account icon located in the top right corner.
3. Once on your Account page, select and press SETTINGS.
4. Select and press GENERAL.
5. Find the Location menu and press the LOCATION you want.
6. After that, it will appear the names of the countries. Find and press the desired country, an United States or a United Kingdom example.
7. Trending topics will change according to the country we press in the settings and the appearance will be transformed into as below screenshot showed.
Many tutorials on how to see trending Youtube topics in other countries using Android. Hopefully useful.